Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 RECAP


2014. Last New Years I had NO idea what 2014 had in store for me. It was a year greater than I could have dreamt up.

This years events:
·      Flew home from AZ from visiting for Christmas
·      Got our puppy Mogley
·      Found out I was pregnant
·      Moved into our new apartment
·      Found out we were having a girl
·      Found out Michael was getting discharged from the Army!
·      Went to Wilmington Beach for fourth of July with Michael’s sister and her family
·      Sister found out she was pregnant with another boy!! Yay!
·      Visited DC, Pittsburg, and Jamestown with Michael’s sister Dionne
·      My brother Tyson came and stayed with us for 3 weeks
·      Milan was born
·      Family came to visit
·      Packed up our apartment
·      Had Michael’s parents, my grandma and aunts come out for Milan’s baby blessing
·      Michael finished his 2nd semester of pre-reqs for Med school
·      Stayed at my parents house for a month
·      Michael drove the Uhaul 2,220 miles from Virginia to Arizona
·      Milan’s first flight to Arizona! ( Technically in 2015) 



Like I said, no way did I expect 2014 to go how it did but I am so grateful that it did! God sure does have his own plan for us and I am letting him take the reins for 2015 as well! I am excited to see where this year takes us! Big things are ahead!!

4 comments:

  1. Will you be living in Mesa or Gilbert? Az is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did have the most amazing year :D Milan is the cutest! I cannot wait to see what happens for you and your little family in 2015 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Happy you had a wonderful year <3 2015 is going to be so wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, exciting. What lipstick are you wearing?

    xo.
    milaadams

    ReplyDelete